Cindy Poole is based in the stunning south-east coastal town of Esperance, Western Australia where she operates a working studio and professional glass gallery – home to her extensive body of work including:
- Extensive range of unique glass artworks and home wares
- Contemporary designer glass jewellery: everyday, bridal, wearable art
- Glass sculpture and objects
- Local gifts & sand filled glass souvenirs from our whitest beach in Australia
- Eco-friendly clothing & accessories
- Unique handcrafted gifts for all occasions: wedding, birthday, housewarming
- Corporate glass gifts / awards
Visit the gallery to experience ‘The Art of Glass’, whilst gaining an insight into the unique and diverse techniques used to make contemporary kiln formed glass objects. The gallery, working studio & cafe can be found a short 5 minutes from town and is also a stop over on the Great Ocean Drive route.
The adjoining studio space provides a snapshot of the varied applications of art glass, and how sheets of glass are transformed through the diverse techniques of both warm & cold worked glass.
While visiting the gallery, take the time out to enjoy an indulgent home made cake, Australian grown & roasted coffee or a luscious tea.
Cindy Poole and the friendly gallery team can offer one on one purchase advice for all private and corporate clients. Visit Cindy’s studio space located in Esperance, Western Australia and work closely with staff to best understand your needs, and assist in choosing the right Cindy Poole piece for you. Small group bookings & individuals always welcome.
Phone 08 90714059 or 0427714059 for other enquiries.
The Section Glass Gallery & Cafe is open 7 days a week.
10:00am – 4:00pm Monday – Saturday
1:00pm – 4:00pm Sunday
(closed Good Friday and ANZAC Day)
ph: 08 90714059
m: 0427 714 059